We are pleased to announce the Captain Lord Mansion 2015 Winter Wine Tasting Schedule.
And Added Incentives!
Beginning Saturday, January 3, 2015 our romantic Kennebunkport Bed & Breakfast will again host complimentary travels around the globe tasting superb vintages from selected vintners. We are continuing with several added incentives to attend; each couple who attends one of our Winter Wine Tastings will receive a complimentary gift of a customized Captain Lord Mansion “Drop Stop” wine pourer. Additionally, each couple will be entered into a drawing to return to the Captain Lord Mansion for a free night at the inn combined with joining Bev and Rick in attending one of the Mansion wine suppliers spring “Grand Tastings”. Finally, the winning couple will accompany Bev and Rick for a complimentary dinner at one of Portland’s fine restaurants.
- Saturday, January 3, 2015 (Bev & Rick – Sparkling/Champagne/Specialty)
- Saturday, January 31, 2015 (Bev & Rick – CLM Wine Cellar Specialties)
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 (Dick Varano – More Great Italian Wines)
- Saturday, April 4, 2015 (Bev & Rick – More CLM Wine Cellar Specialties)
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 (Bev & Rick – New Springtime Favorites)
- Saturday, June 6, 2015 (Kennebunkport Festival Garden Party)
These tastings are a time to learn more about specific wines from a region or a type of wine; we will provide you tasting notes and other informative handouts. We start the events at 5:30 pm and go to about 6:30 pm; that allows you plenty of time to plan a romantic dinner after the tasting. We hope you will plan to attend one of our complimentary Bed & Breakfast Wine Tastings.
The Captain Lord Mansion wine tastings are complimentary; they are included in the room rates for the weekend. Weekend Rates at our intimate Maine Coast Inn start at $249 per night. Your innkeepers, Bev Davis & Rick Litchfield