Guests love the Mary Lord room on the second floor of our historic Kennebunkport, Maine Bed and Breakfast. Experience the best in Kennebunkport, ME lodging as you enter this room from one of the Captain Lord Mansion’s grand hallways, peace, quiet and relaxation will come over you.
- Lounge on a bed so comfortable you will want to take it home with you!
- Decadent shower and heated tile floor in the spacious, bright, cheery bathroom all combine for a spectacular experience!
- Spectacular king-size four-poster bed with memory-foam mattress topper
- Matching easy chairs in front of large flat-screen TV
- Gas fireplace inserted into the antique mantle
- Whisper quiet A/C
One guest said, “This room rules!” Another,“The (Mary Lord) is not only beautiful, but spacious; with my husband being 6’6’’, that is a definite plus!”
Feel at peace as you enjoy a view of the Captain Lord Mansion gardens from the two large windows.
Please note the Virtual Tour reflects the new, updated look of this room.Check Availability