If you are considering a Kennebunkport vacation which includes a visit to the Captain Lord Mansion, an intimate Maine Coast Bed and Breakfast, we invite you to review the many vacation activities available for your enjoyment. Kennebunkport offers you a plethora of fun things to do to entertain, to educate and to expand your horizons! Or just come to the Mansion to relax and unwind! Here is an alphabetized list of Kennebunkport’s vacation activities from A to Z:
A Kennebunkport Vacation:
- Art Galleries, Antiquing
- Beaches, Bicycling
- Canoeing, Carriage Rides, Cooking Classes
- Day Trips
- Engagements, Eating
- FishingCharters, Fine Dining
- History , Hiking
- Interesting & Joyful Sights
- Lighthouses, Lobsters, Lobster Boat Tours
- Narrated Trolley Tours
- Old Vines Wine Bar
- Picnic Spots and new Putting Green at the Captain’s Garden House
- Quest Fitness Center
- Sailing, Shopping, Spa, Summer White House (Bush 41)
- Whale Watches, Walking
- X no x-rated here!
- Y & Z But, there’s lots more!
Bev and I truly enjoy summer in Maine and especially Kennebunkport because there is so much to do. We often find there is more events and activities than time to do them! If you would like to discuss your vacation plans and how we may assist you in planning the perfect vacation, including romantic sunsets, please call (207-967-3141) the Captain Lord Mansion, a luxurious Maine Coast bed and breakfast inn, today!
Your innkeepers, Bev Davis and Rick Litchfield.