Enjoy delicious cuisine and an excellent time while visiting any of these recently opened Kennebunkport Maine restaurants!
The Lost Fire
Bev and Rick have enjoyed several meals here, find the bar a fun place to share Tapas and drinks, and consider it one of the best restaurants in Kennebunkport.
- “Head chef, German Lucarelli has had a passion for smoky, hearty, and authentic Patagonian barbecue his entire life. Now he brings to Kennebunkport a heavy dose of Argentinian steakhouse cuisine. German Lucarelli, celebrated chef and restaurateur in Buenos Aires, Paris, London, Beirut, Istanbul, Miami, New York, and now Maine, is bringing years of worldly experience for all of Kennebunk and guests to enjoy.”
- Hot Tip: This is the place in Kennebunkport for steak!
The Pearl offers incredible seafood dishes including Little Neck Clams, Market Oysters, Bucket of Steamers, incredible Clam Chowder and more. Bev and Rick say it is a must for those that are visiting the area.
- “Whether you are one of our fine local community members, or are visiting from afar, when you dine here, it truly is our hope that you feel and experience a sense of home. Accomplished owner and Chef, Rebecca Charles, has created and is serving Maine inspired, creative, house-made cuisine that is sure to leave a lasting impression.”
- Hot Tip: This is the place in Kennebunkport for oysters
The Spirit of Massachusetts
What better way to experience Maine cuisine than on a boat?! This seasonal restaurant, with a twist, offers small plates using fresh local ingredients whenever possible. Bev and Rick are eagerly anticipating the opportunity to enjoy this Kennebunk restaurant again this season.
- “The Spirit of Massachusetts is a 125-foot schooner built right here in New England at the Charlestown Naval Shipyard. Her launch in 1984 was celebrated in Boston Harbor with a tall ship festival that welcomed over 80 tall ships from all over the world. After her launch she served as a goodwill ambassador for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts while sailing the globe as an educational vessel. In 2014 The Spirit of Massachusetts was restored and brought to her new home in Kennebunk. This Maine restaurant is now open serving cocktails and small plates!”
- Hot Tip: This is the place in Kennebunkport to dine on the water!
Crotux and Garden Street Bowl
What an interesting idea, create an excellent restaurant together with a bowling alley and pub. Three experienced food service gentlemen pooled their talents and opened this facility over a year ago. We have been there several times for the food; I’m sorry to say we’ve not availed ourselves of the bowling! They offer a varied menu of creative food choices.
Bev and Rick heartily recommend trying Crotux for a different experience.
Hot Tip: This is the place in the Kennebunks for food and fun!
Looking for more amazing restaurants to try? – Check out these excellent farm-to-table restaurants in Kennebunkport all located nearby the Captain Lord Mansion!Book Now