Planning a Kennebunkport, Maine honeymoon is one of the most important vacations you will ever plan. You will want to look back at your honeymoon throughout the years with the fondest of memories. Your new life should begin with romance, adventures pampering and excitement. A honeymoon in Kennebunkport is nothing short of spectacular. The town is quaint and beautiful and our top rated Kennebunkport B&B provides the ultimate romantic escape from the ordinary.
Enhanced Value Honeymoon Package
Experience the timeless elegance of the large, beautifully-appointed & exceptionally-detailed Captain’s Merchant Suite; it will pamper your senses! Find such romantic amenities as a king-size 4-poster bed with a posturepedic mattress, gas fireplace, a heated marble bath floor, a double-size body-jet shower as well as a double jetted tub in front of a second toasty warm gas fireplace.
- Captain’s Merchant Suite
- Bottle of Sofia Blanc de Blanc Champagne
- 2 Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Beautiful live orchid
- Limited edition print of the Captain Lord Mansion
- Nov to May: Off-season Mid-week $449, all inclusive, per couple, per night plus tax
- Nov to May: Off-season 2 Night Weekend $998, all inclusive, per couple, plus tax
- June to Oct: High Season Mid-week $549, all inclusive, per couple, per night, plus tax
- June to Oct : 2 Night Weekend $1198, all inclusive, per couple, plus tax
These packages cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or Bed & Breakfast.com gift certificates!
Honeymoon Tips and Activities
Planning early is important so you are able to enjoy the best months in Maine and are able to reserve the best room at our Kennebunkport inn.
- June-October are the most popular months to visit Kennebunkport due to the wonderful weather and the bustling shops.
- November-February might be chilly (think hot cocoa by the fire!) but is incredibly romantic. Plus Christmas in Kennebunkport is simply spectacular.
- March-May will yield better rates and fewer crowds for those looking for the ultimate in relaxation and privacy.
From wine tastings to lobster picnics and sailing, there is something for everyone in Kennebunkport. The most amazing honeymoon awaits.