September offers the best weather of the year with its warm days and cool crisp nights. The crowds are gone and what is left is solitude, wonderful Kennebunkport adventures, beauty and romance. View 3 perfect days in Maine and join us.
- Arrive at the inn and enjoy refreshments in our Adirondack-style chairs.
- Dine out at one of Kennebunkport’s many fine restaurants. (Ask us about our favorites!)
- Come back to the inn and enjoy our Chocolate Dessert Wine.
- Settle into your room for a restful night’s sleep.
- Devour a family-style breakfast.
- Ride bikes along Ocean Avenue.
- Watch the lobster boats at Colony Beach.
- Tour St. Anne’s, a beautiful stone Episcopal chapel.
- View “Spouting Rock” and “Blowing Cave”, both natural ocean-side rock formations.
- Try kayaking, paddle boarding, or canoeing.
- Tour Kennebunkport Historical Society‘s “White Columns.”
- Visit Cape Porpoise, a quintessential local fishing village.
- Have lunch at The Ramp or Cape Pier Chowder House.
- Go on a relaxing sailing cruise on the Schooner Eleanor or the Pineapple Ketch.
- Return to the inn for some wine outside in the crisp, fall air.
- Savor dinner and chocolate dessert wine.