We are pleased to announce our 2014 “First Saturday” Wine Tastings.
And Added Incentives!
Beginning Saturday, January 4, 2014 our romantic Kennebunkport Bed & Breakfast will host complimentary travels around the globe tasting superb vintages from selected vintners. This year we have several added incentives to attend; each couple who attends one of our “First Saturday” Wine Tastings will receive complimentary gifts of a customized Captain Lord Mansion “Drop Stop” wine pourer and engraved wine glasses. Additionally, each couple will be entered into a drawing to return to the Captain Lord Mansion for a free night at the inn combined with joining Bev and Rick in attending one of the Mansion wine suppliers spring “Grand Tastings”.
- Saturday, January 4, 2014 (Bev & Rick – Sparkling/Champagne)
- Saturday, February 1, 2014 (Bev & Rick – Chocolate Wine & Other Specialty Wines)
- Saturday, March 1, 2013 (Dick Varano – Great Italian Wines)
- Saturday, April 5, 2013 (Bev & Rick – Great Cabernet’s)
- Saturday, May 3, 2013 (Bev & Rick – Springtime Favorites)
These tastings are a time to learn more about specific wines from a region or a type of wine; we will provide you tasting notes and other informative handouts. We start the events at 5:30 pm and go to about 6:30 pm; that allows you plenty of time to plan a romantic dinner after the tasting.
The Captain Lord Mansion wine tastings are complimentary; they are included in the room rates for the weekend. Weekend Rates at our intimate Maine Coast Inn start at $239 per night. Your innkeepers, Bev Davis & Rick Litchfield